Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine
Heralded by The Washington Post as “the best introductory book on wine to come along in years.” Through the use of imaginative and eye-catching infographics, Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine provides readers with pragmatic answers to some of the most common wine questions. The Guide includes:
- In depth taste profiles of popular and under-the-radar wines;
- Advice on pairing food and wine;
- A dedicated wine-region section with detailed maps;
- Numerous practical tips and tricks, including how to serve wine; and
- Helpful methods for tasting wine and identifying flavors.
Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine will empower your decision-making with practical knowledge and give you confidence in ordering wine at any restaurant.
This page contains affiliate links. We receive a small compensation when you purchase through affiliate links. While clicking these links won’t cost you a cent, it will help us keep the lights on and buy more wine. To find out more, click here.