Wine Folly: Magnum Edition: The Master Guide
James Beard Award Winner
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is a must-have book for any budding oenophile who wants to boost his or her wine knowledge in a practical and fun way.
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition includes:
- 310 color pages–full of rich visualizations
- actionable information on how to taste wine and develop your palate
- information on how to identify wine faults to better discern quality
- a guide to wine and food pairing with tips, tricks, and a do-it-yourself tasting exercise
- charts on “Pairing with Cheese,” “Pairing with Protein,” and “Cooking with Wine”
- 100 wine profiles
- 35 regional wine maps
- 14 wine country profiles with statistical data on the top 52 wine countries
- 246 regional wine profiles
- Hundreds of wine terms and classifications
This page contains affiliate links. We receive a small compensation when you purchase through affiliate links. While clicking these links won’t cost you a cent, it will help us keep the lights on and buy more wine. To find out more, click here.