36 Bottles of Wine: Less Is More with 3 Recommended Wines per Month Plus Seasonal Recipe Pairings
Too much wine? Not last night, but at the wine store where it’s bewildering to choose something good. In this friendly guide, a wine expert curates a shortlist of 36 bottles to try (3 varieties per month–a red, a white, plus something else like a sparkling or rose) and explains in an accessible, humorous style what and who makes each worth drinking. In addition, 30 recipes for monthly meals connect seasonal food to wine, composing beautiful sensory experiences. This book proves you don’t need an encyclopedia when a handpicked selection delivers a world of wine.
Wines featured in the book by country of origin:
- France: Grignan-les-Adhemar; Rose; Breseme Rouge; Quincy; Reuilly; Menetou-Salon; Savoie Blanc; Cote de Broouilly; Cote de Provence Rose; Muscadet; Chinon Rouge; Chablis; Tavel Rose; Montlouis Sec; Cremant de Bourgogne
- Spain: Amontillado sherry; Tinta de Toro; Cava; Rias Baixas Albarino; Getariako Txakolina
- Italy: Fiano di Avelino; Chianti Classico; Dry Lambrusco; Alto Adige Pinot Bianco; Langhe Rosso
- Germany: Mosel Riesling Kabinett
- Austria: Gruner Veltliner
- Portugal: Madeira
- Hungary: Tokaji Aszu 5 Puttonyos
- Chile: Carmenere
- America: Rose; sparkling wine; Oregon Pinot Noir; California Zinfandel; Washington State Red
- Australia: Hunter Valley Semillon
- New Zealand: Central Otago Pinot Noir
This page contains affiliate links. We receive a small compensation when you purchase through affiliate links. While clicking these links won’t cost you a cent, it will help us keep the lights on and buy more wine. To find out more, click here.